For those still looking for these duets, a note from David Goldberg:

Until next week I am unable to send the duets out - I am in an alien and
very secure computer environment that doesn't want me to attach anything
to a message.

I would ask that someone who already received the duets please offer to
continue distribution.

If you sent me a message today and didn't already get the duets, please
hang in there.

David G

I've already talked to David about hosting these on a website, which will
be http://boerger.org/horn/music/ .  If someone wants to send me a copy of
what David sent last week, I'll be happy to stick it out there.  The site
doesn't exist at present.  Otherwise, once David returns, we'll get the
files out there and let everyone know.

I would be happy to host any similar PUBLIC DOMAIN music for horn, space
allowing.

Please reply via e-mail with any questions.

Ron Boerger