Can't find a hydraulic press?  Find a local state highway department or
paving contractor and see if they might have a vibratory compactor that you
could place the horn in front of.

-----Original Message-----
From: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
[mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED] On Behalf Of Paul
Mansur
Sent: Thursday, August 18, 2005 1:49 PM
To: The Horn List
Subject: Re: [Hornlist] odd request

To all whom it may concern:  Come to think of it, I have an old Elkhorn
single F horn that I would part with for small change.  It would be an
excellent candidate for the hydraulic press and would make a pretty
nice wall hanging similar to the one I got from Taylor Music a long
time ago.

Cheers, Paul Mansur