I thought I¹d put this out there in case there is a Dr. or someone else who
has experienced this. After I play Siegfried¹s Short Call I feel a rush of
pain to my forehead that lasts maybe 4 seconds then goes away. Sometimes its
is bearable and I can keep going, but the pain gets progressively more
intense the more I practice it. I don¹t have headache problems and I don¹t
think it¹s related to allergies because it happens at various times of the
year. I¹ll discuss it with my Dr., but thought I¹d see if anyone else has
experience with this.

Paulette Velazquez