You are always ready with "excuses", but here the word
"lazy" should be understood as "careless". Some dyslexie
patients are very careful when writing, their main problem
is speech (see Mr.G.W.B. !). But Walter & myself, we pointed
to the wide spread carelessness within the community of
young players, internet users etc.

I suffer very much when I have to sit in the audition
committee to listen to many careless (lazy) players, who
neglegt the style & even the text here & there having
difficulties to concentrate themselves to one single task
for longer than two minutes. They tune just a single note to
the piano, but forget to adjust the other slides. They do
not even realize that a repeated phrase in a classical work
must be executed the same way except you go to express
something different. But one must understand that. They
start well, but lose due to their negligence  (=lazy,
careless, etc.)

Is it so difficult, to write a few sentences in good grammar
& without spelling mistakes - if you write in your mother
language (or better to use "parent language" within the new
sense of equality)   ???? Even for legastenic or dyslexic
patients ????? I think it is not difficult. Please,
Christine, do not come blaming schooling systems & parents
for that. It is up to the individual.