From: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
[mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED] On Behalf
Of Mara Cushion
Sent: Wednesday, October 04, 2006 10:29 PM
To: horn@music.memphis.edu
Subject: [Hornlist] airline security again

Hey guys:

I am fully aware that I have asked this before and I'm going to do it
again with the slim possibility that things have either changed, or
someone has newer information to offer me.  I am flying from Detroit to
JFK airport (NYC) on Northwest Airlines at the end of this month with a
fixed bell horn.  My purpose for going to NYC is to have the bell
detached.  I am obviously concerned about getting it on the plane
without having it checked.

Does anyone have any advice or opinions?

Thanks,
Mara