Yes! I now have two books done with the recording of them: Richard Burdick's "64 Duets for two horns, volume 1 (#1-16)", opus 132 with a multi track recording of the duets performed by Mr. Burdick Richard Burdick's "64 Duets for two horns, volume 2(#17-34)", opus 132 with a multi track recording of the duets performed by Mr. Burdick
available from my web site:
http://www.i-ching-music.com/
click on:
The newest pages:
Etudes, Duets, excersises & scale studies
for the horn student. Each of these 34 duets is different, I think they are very expressive. And they come in a small format that would fit in must horn cases, plus it come with the CD recording, so you can hear the correct version by the composer! Richard Burdick
All -
Please allow me to confess my utter ignorance on the subject
of duets.
Could any of you kindly make a recommendation of good
collections of duets available (still in print) which would
be well suited for advanced amateur/semi-pro caliber
individuals?  All styles are appreciated including jazz and
contemporary as well as classically-oriented. Thanks in advance! Jeremy