Best Horntrash post I've seen to date. Thanks for all your hard work. It must take you twice as long as the rest of us to write your messages.

BTW: proper German, including word, order would be:
Herr Doktor Professor I. B . MitSchiesseVerstopft

One of my grandfathers grew up in northern Pennsylvania, where there were a lot of Ahmisch "Pennsylvania Dutch", and always got a kick out of German word order. His favorite example was "Hey Heinrich, throw the cow over the fence some hay!"

Richard Hirsh, Chicago

[EMAIL PROTECTED] wrote:

Now, you are all making wonderings lately of going to schools and becoming pros and wondering what horn sounds best and what horn is legal and illegal and if you make a clam in the forest and no one hears it is it a real clam and now I want to share my deepestest secrets of successfullnesses at musics and my playings of horns of all varieties and it is the mostestest of simples, as you will see, as it is based on the fundamentals of mathematicals:

SO,
what makes 100% and what does it mean to give MORE than 100% and ever  wonder
about those people who say they are giving more than 100% and we have  all
been to those meetings where someone wants you to give over 100% so  how
about achieving more than 100% and what makes up 100% in life so  now,
here's a little mathematical formula that might help you answer  these
questions:

If:
A B C D E F G H I J K L M N O P Q R S T U V W  X Y Z

is represented as:
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18  19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26.

Then:

T-A-L-E-N-T
20+1+12+5+13+20 = 70%

and

H-A-R-D-W-O-R-K
8+1+18+4+23+15+18+11 =  98%

and

K-N-O-W-L-E-D-G-E
11+14+15+23+12+5+4+7+5 =  96%

But ,

A-T-T-I-T-U-D-E
1+20+20+9+20+21+4+5 = 100%

and

K-O-P-P-R-A-S-C-H

10+14+15+15+17+1+18+3+8 = 101%
BUT

B-U-L-L-S-H-I-T
2+21+12+12+19+8+9+20 =  103%

AND, look how far ass kissing will take  you.

A-S-S-K-I-S-S-I-N-G
1+19+19+11+9+19+19+9+14+7 = 118%

So, one can conclude with mathematical certainty that while talent will get you started, hard work and knowledge will get you close, and attitude will get you there, it takes Kopprasch to put you over the top but it's the bullshit and ass kissing that will really make for the mostestest of your successessesses!!!!

Kindestest of Greetonings and Mostestest of Numerologicals,

Prof. I. M.  Gestopftmitscheist

etc.