I have to admit, I've been on this list in one form or another since
1994 off and on again and I keep leaving and coming back.  Most of the
time it's because I get sick and tired of statements like this.  If I
recall correctly Daniel, it was YOU who insulted the Americans in your
yet you feel it acceptable to bash the Americans.

Now, I am NOT some flag-waving American patriot.  In fact, I find myself
disgusted at much of what our country's administration has done in the
past 30 years (much of it in the past 7!)  However, I can only take so
much before I get seriously pissed off and frankly, you and Hans are
doing it pretty well.  While I'm not the flag waiving patriot, I have
bled next to my dying brothers and sisters for this country and I have
worked along side the finest that America has to offer as well as the
finest Brits, Aussies and Italians and while I can assure you, there is
always some political B.S. occurring when all of our nationalities get
together, we are all there as brothers on the same planet.

Perhaps those who constantly speak out against a WHOLE NATION and their
people should take a look at their out-dated BIGOTRY and PREJUDICE and
realize that they are part of the problem in this world and that their
bitching is in NO WAY part of the solution!

The same is true for those of you who find it so easy to trash the
younger generation!  Granted, I find myself today saying "Kids
today........," however, I also realize that the younger generation
today is breaking down the walls that our older generation set up.  I
also realize that when I was a kid, older generations said "Kids
today........" and the same for when YOU were kids.  So, here's an idea:
instead of GETTING UP ON YOUR HIGH HORSE about the younger generation,
why don't you use some of the wisdom inherent with your age and help
instead of bitching.  The last time I checked, bitching helps NO ONE!
Oh, and sometimes wisdom requires discretion.  That's a complicated way
of saying that sometimes, just because you KNOW the answer, it doesn't
mean you have to shout it out.  In other words (let me make it even more
simple), we know you know everything but sometimes it's more wise to
simply shut up then to jump in and show us how big your brain is!  I'm
willing to bet that the AWESOME wisdom that so many of you profess to
have came at the cost of MANY, MANY mistakes and that is in fact the
best way to gain wisdom.

To summarize -

Before you open your mouth and begin to trash an entire race or
generation of people, reconsider.  Otherwise, any wisdom you PROFESS to
have will be outweighed by your ignorance and arrogance.

I apologize to all of you who read this and were expecting something
horn related.

Jeremy