To All,

Is the Kruspe single "just another horn" then to most people since it is a
single horn?  Or, could there be some significane to it because it is a Kruspe
horn?

I still have an old Getzen single F (Caravelle) sitting around the house that I
picked up at an auction in town, cleaned and have been trying to sell.  I'll
tell you what, the playability between the two, even if the Kruspe is just a
single student model, is by far a better horn.  It plays better, all except the
sort of krinkled lead pipe makes the really high notes harder than necessary.

All in all, the only reason I'd keep it around is for an extra horn to have if
my regular double ever has to go to the shop for a while for some unexplained
reason.  Still, though, it's kind of neat to have a piece of history.

I still need to figure out how to get on the Kruspe site.  We are still working
with old phone lines and the old way of internet...

Dawn