While researching gig bags for fixed bell horns, I came upon a vendor I never heard of: Robert Tucci Musikintrumente, of Eichenau, [home of the Peppermint Museum!] about 12 miles west of Munich. The web site is

http://www.hornboerse.de/lshop,shopstart,1195154416-15028,e,,,,,,.htm

They sell a Soundwear gig bag, said to be of German manufacture, pictured at http://www.hornboerse.de/lshop,showrub,1195154416-15028,e,,zub,,,,.htm.

I was not able to establish the name of the manufacturer of Soundwear products. Does anyone know anything about that maker or have any experience with their products? Given the current USD to EURO exchange rate, this is not the best time to buy European products, but the price is not prohibitive, if the product is worthwhile.