I, for one, am all for it.  Talent and will tend to conquer all and often
create opportunities where none might seem to exist.  Logistical
considerations need to be considered but are fairly easily solved (assuming
adequate space is available between hornists while rehearsing and
performing).  And if it doesn't work out in the long run, the horn should
retain its value if carefully purchased.

Fred