On Sun, 6 Apr 2008, [EMAIL PROTECTED] wrote:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_LHoyB81LnE

Who's up to the task of teaching an elephant to play horn?

I thought they could trumpet already?

Who's up to the task of making a horn an elephant can play?

And if they could hit the fundemental, would we be able to hear it?

On a serious note, as many of us have probably discovered, dogs need no tuition when it comes to howling in unison with our playing. Well, elementary intonation might come in useful. If you took your horn to the zoo, I wouldn't be surprised if the elephants joined in spontaneously.