At 12:00 AM +0000 4/6/08, [EMAIL PROTECTED] wrote:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_LHoyB81LnE

Who's up to the task of teaching an elephant to play horn?

Who's up to the task of making a horn an elephant can play?

The old adage that you can't teach elephants how to dance seems to have gone by the wayside. Search for "teaching elephants."

The only problem with an elephant playing a brass instrument is with what could he make an embouchure. There is only one place I know of, and that might present a problem holding the instrument properly. Of course, in my experience, most animals make a pretty good sound from that orifice without the instrument.

Now, back to working on my bassoon reeds.

Regards, Carlberg

--
Carlberg Jones
Skype - carlbergbmug