Which book is Wendell's?

tom in iowa

-----Original Message-----
From: [EMAIL PROTECTED] on behalf of hans
Sent: Tue 4/8/2008 12:23 AM
To: 'The Horn List'
Subject: RE: [Hornlist] My killer lick page.

Hello Valerie, well done. You save a lot of time this way,
because you will not repeat all the things you do well
anyway. If you add one more attitudes, you will do better
again.

Try to memorize these special "licks" & practise them from
memory. But do not forget refreshing the memory by sometimes
using your "killer lick page" again, just to controö &
refresh your memory.

Greetings

Hans

PS: I do it that way, ´that I first try to get things back
into memory or excavate from deep memory WITHOUT the horn,
just humming pieces but moving my fingers as I would use the
horn. It works even for the concert repertory. After all is
back, I take up the horn & play these pieces from memory. It
is a great way to save time & energy. This excavating from
deep memory works also while driving the car ....