Thank you Paul and Hans for the great information.

I have seen this videos and it's possible to see a little of the Wagner
tuba.

 http://br.youtube.com/watch?v=A5ASRaHKOj0

http://br.youtube.com/watch?v=vlysW-I62bE

http://br.youtube.com/watch?v=Nps1LMpzQCw

http://br.youtube.com/watch?v=45RMIy2ZuKI

>From what I can see they are using Engelbert Schmid Wagner Tubas (the bell
is bent to the left side)

Is there any other video on YouTube with a little bit more of the WT?

I know a website called http://www.wagner-tuba.com/ that has a lot of
information about WT, including a piece called "5 Dramatic Pieces for 8
Wagner Tubas" written by Andrew Downes, but I haven't found any discography

Thank you very much for the help

Robson Adabo de Mello

Ps. Reinhold Friedrich did a great job leading the trumpet section...you
know I'm a trumpet player