I'm just curious about this instrument. You know, it's a little rare and I
think this list is the best place to obtain information.

Few times in my life I had opportunity to play a french horn. In the
beginning I had strange feeling that the attacks were not so clear like I
had in my trumpet. The tessitura was much bigger and I had a different
feeling on my lips ...

I never had the opportunity to play a WT, but for sure I won't miss when I
have it!

I feel that the sound of the WT is much darker than the horn and also a
little louder. What about extreme registers (high and low), is it harder on
the WT? What about articulation, is it harder the get a clear articulation?

Thank you very much

Robson