Two questions:

1)
Anyone here know of sheet music for a quartet by Vaclav (Wenzel, Wenceslas) Pichl, for clarinet, oboe, horn, bassoon? I have it on a Czech recording: Quartets for various instruments, by the Kocian Quartet, on a CD that contains other quartets by G.F. Fuchs, J. Vent, and J Fiala. Can't find the music anywhere in cyberspace, including the free sources, such as the Royal Danish library.

2)
Georg Friederich Fuchs (1752-1821), known on this list as the composer of a set of clever duets for horn and clarinet that have been passed around digitally, is also the composer of a set of quartets for 2 horns and 2 clarinets. It is listed in the Biblioteque Nationale de France online catalog: http://www.bnf.fr/ and it looks like it ought to be digitized and available for downloading, but perhaps not - I can't see how to do it. Help?

David Goldberg