On Jun 6, 2008, at 2:58 PM, Ashley Grothe wrote:
On it was a recording of Bohemian Rhapsody by Queen, but played by horns and couple other back-up instruments. I found a video of what appears to be the same arrangement (or maybe group, i don't know) on youtube (http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PSXvqRXaJ0M) I was just wondering if anyone knew where I might be able to find a copy of sheet music for this piece.

I haven't watched the video, but I would guess it's likely the arrangement from the London Horn Sound CD. It, along with several others from that CD, is available here:

http://tinyurl.com/77j6h

Dan

Dan Phillips
Associate Professor