I think that's the plan - Dillon Music has their own, Chinese-made,
small-size BBb tuba that seems to get a lot of positive comments from
people, so _if_ he decides on tuba (the other choice is currently piano), I
think that's what we'll do.  They sell for $995 and you can't beat that.

http://www.dillonmusic.com/HeleoCart/ProductPage/DMB-995.aspx

-S-