Thanks very much to everyone for their replies.

Hans, a good suggestion - I will listen to a recording.  I am fortunate, I
found out recently, that the college where I teach has made all of its
musical holding available online, not to the public for free, but to faculty
and students who must sign in first.  I will look this up there and give a
listen.

Kit, thank you very much for pointing this out.  I've printed out the Eb
horn version and will play from that (good to keep up my transposing skills
and Eb is an easy one.)

And I think it's time that I investigate Lilypond software for my own use. A
Lilypond question for anyone on this list who might use it - are there any
of us?  How difficult would it be to take the existing ".ly" file for horn
and change it to print out the horn part for horn in C instead horn in F or
Eb?  I ask because it might be a good way for me to try to use Lilypond
software, which sounds interesting, for the first time, and I enjoy reading
from concert pitch parts whenever I can.  (It's really just the horn line as
it appears in the piano score that I'd like to produce for myself.)  I
learned computer programming this way - by taking someone else's work and
making small changes to it.

-S-

9:11 AM