I am about to purchase a Paxman 25A from Alan Wiltshire at Horns-a-Plenty. Does
anyone have any opinions regarding this type of horn? I am interested in the
tuning difference; this model in tuned to/made to A442. Has anyone heard of
intonation problems playing one of these in the US? I want to make sure that
the tuning slide(s) can be comfortably adjusted to A440. Also, how is the grip
on this horn; I have small hands and if the grip is large or wide I'd need to
have an adjustable hook put on it. I tried and liked Paxmans many years ago and
I liked them a lot, but it's been a while.

Thank you!

Roxanne Haskill