Professor Hans

I'm sure the high register can be played on a high bb horn (I believe it's
gonna sound very similar to the high side of a Bb/bb horn). What about the
"low" register? Does it have a nice even below the top of the staff.

Thanks
I'm asking because Paul said the following

"Hello Robson,
No, the Bb alto horn is very limited below the top of the staff- it is
generally used above written high G.
Almost everything below that requires a regular Bb horn.
I have a Bb/Bb alto model 60, made by Paxman  and have found very little use
for it besides the Neruda and some other baroque concertos, and a few other
symphonic compositions,  like the Haydn symphomy #51.
Paul Navarro"