Hello,

Thank you very much to all those having already mapped for the Kunduz task
: http://tasks.hotosm.org/job/199

As this project has started 5 weeks ago, it would be great to be able to
finish the mapping and tell the ICRC that they can use the data.

I know that the DigitalGlobe imagery quality is low for tracing buildings :
* you can offset the Bing imagery to align it with the DigitalGlobe imagery
and trace with Bing
* if you cannot see the building clearly or you don't understand where the
walls are, then don't spend too much time trying to find out what it is :
we can do our best with the imagery we have, but we cannot invent things.

Thanks to all of you who will be mapping

Best

Fred

--
Frédéric Bonifas