Hi,

A big thank you to all those that have been mapping last week, the
progresses are huge.

I share below a message from Yann Rebois, ICRC :
"
Hi there,
 following  the tasking manager, it is moving ahead ...

http://tasks.hotosm.org/job/199

We are supporting your volunteers morally and we are thanking them. please
share this encouragement to them!
Waiting the final results !

Many thanks

"