Hi Russ,

Thanks for your elements, I look forward to your whitepaper or any format
you will find appropriate to wrap up your thoughts from this last and
important deployment. I think that your proposal of extensions to other
related fields of study and practices make sense and can help out pulling
out more thoughtful mapping documents around mapping rural areas in
Developed Countries (DCs) and Least Developped Countries (LDCs) which is
where my request is based.

Excellent day.
Best,
Nicolas