For this Ebola Outbreak, CartOng - MSF-CH and IFRC - Red Cross have asked us to
map in detail 7 towns of Guinea. Six of them are map and we are waiting for
Imagery to trace the town of Mamou.

We are also following the situation. When suspected cases are reported, it
takes many days to confirm / infirm such cases. We have reports coming from
various regions of Guinea, Liberia and Sierra Leone. Until these cases are
confirmed, we prioritize to add the Place names to the map. This facilitates
the monitoring of the situation and is useful to provide a better base map of
this region.  Once confirmations will come, we will had new tasks to trace
towns in detail.

We have a new job to add the place names. This can be done by less experienced
mappers. See http://tasks.hotosm.org/job/483
We invite more experienced mappers to join the discussion on Mumble and see
tasks to validate information / align places with comparison with the various
imageries available.
Instructions for Mumble https://wiki.openstreetmap.org/wiki/Mumble

To see all available jobs for this Ebola Outbreak
http://tasks.hotosm.org/#featured/Ebola

Pierre