Thanks Bruno and Mapbox to provide this imagery for Mamou. This will let us
support CartONG - MSF Switzerland and IFRC / Red Cross with this activation in
Western Africa.

I created a new Task Manager job to map Mamou in detail and we invite
contributors to map in detail.
http://tasks.hotosm.org/job/484

All other jobs for this Activation are found at
http://tasks.hotosm.org/#featured/Ebola

 You can see some photos of MSF intervention for this Ebola outbreak at
http://www.msf.org/article/photo-week-ebola-guinea

   Photo of the Week: Ebola in Guinea
Photo of the Week: Ebola in Guinea
Afficher sur www.msf.org Aperçu par Yahoo

   Battling fear and stigma over Ebola in West Africa - IFR...
Red Cross volunteers help stem panic in communities.
Afficher sur www.ifrc.org Aperçu par Yahoo
 See also this update from IFRC
http://www.ifrc.org/en/news-and-media/news-stories/africa/guinea/battling-fear-and-stigma-over-ebola-in-west-africa-65367/

Pierre