We have already imported all of the names that we can from GNS, those
are the ones that should already be named and will have an 'NGA' in
the source tag rather than 'US Army Topo Map'.  For the ones on the
topo map for task 483, don't worry about the position at all, just
copy the name into the nodes either as name or as alt_name if there is
already a name there just spelled differently.  Once all the names are
entered in, then we will go through and try to place them in the
correct location.  The topo map was not super accurate but it it close
enough to find which name goes with what town once you correct for the
local offset (which changes from place to place).  But like I said,
for now just enter the names.

- -AndrewBuck