That's great Emir and Training Working Group!

Do you think a course covering these extraction tools, and exploring better
workflows to keep data catalogs up to date, is close at hand?
There was a lot of interest in this when discussed among the ebola tech
response folks.

-Mikel

* Mikel Maron * +14152835207 @mikel s:mikelmaron