Harry I loved your idea of putting the conflicts into a simple post that
can be updated/changed without fear of mucking up the election wiki page.
If anyone identifies other conflicts that I haven't noticed please feel
free to point them out.

As promised I've written my conflicts up.
https://www.openstreetmap.org/user/dkunce/diary/34550

One key thing to my running for the Board is that American Red Cross is ok
with me serving on the HOT board given that I don't participate in any
financial discussions with HOT that are not already in place such as
Missing Maps.