> A very sad one, but nothing to do
> about it, unless the copyright holders let us upload the data to OSM
> without that non-commercial restriction.

HOT, we must have contacts at UN OCHA, can we start a conversation to ask
if they are willing to do it? At the moment, we don't have the bandwidth
here at KLL these days to have this conversation. But as I see it, adding
POIs and named places onto the map is pretty important to focus on, in
parallel with all of the imagery-based work that we are doing.

cheers,
Prabhas