Hi Pierre is sleeping. I would normally ask him and activation. I will ask
a contact via UN OCHA (offlist) and report back to activation

What I need is:
1. Confirmation that the changeset link includes the full dataset (the link
below )
2. Exact source link for the dataset.

I will ask for a license update.

Does this sound ok?