Hi Mike!

Damage reports by media tells in general about some broken roads/bridges
and flooded areas close to shore between La Manzanilla and Playa de Oro
International Airport.

Source: elinformador.com.mx Weather Channel

You can access to DG recent imagery here

http://www.digitalglobeblog.com/2015/10/23/hurricane-patricia-response-support/

Here is direct link

https://services.digitalglobe.com/myDigitalGlobe/map#18/19.18746/-104.59253

We want to ask to all mappers that please focus on the validation and end
of task#1257

Thanks!

Robert y Humberto