Hi, Rod:

Don't worry. I didn't take it personally. Only wanted to clarify.

About automatic notifications, the only services I am aware of are the
itoworld OSM mapper and the whodidit. The first one allows me to have
RSS for areas I want to monitor. The only issue is that it shows changes
in ways and relations, but not nodes (don't know why).

I'd like to know of better tools to monitor changes in areas.

Cheers,

Rafael.