I've used the mass validation technique before and you can pick up a fair
chunk of stuff doing it plus it's faster than going through the tiles to
validate.  For road networks and rivers its actually a lot better as some
mappers only map to the edge of the tile and the next mapper doesn't
realise its important.

Cheerio John

On 24 April 2016 at 11:15, Blake Girardot HOT/OSM <blake.girar...@hotosm.org