I forgot to mention that we are spending a lot of time to update and get
better documentation on POSM out there. Just this week we started to work
on the content for a better website. The site is not complete and many
things will be changing but it will give you a good idea of the content we
are creating. If you have any suggestions please file the issues here
https://github.com/posm/posm.io/issues

https://posm.github.io/posm.io/

--
sent from my mobile device