Hi John,

Thank you very much for your feedback on the TM3, this and the
previous. And thank you for putting them in GitHub, that is really the
best place for them.

The TM3 has better than the most recently mapped task.

The most recently mapped task tells you nothing about the skill level
or the newness of the mapper. It could have been completed by me, 7+
years in OSM.

What I really want is to find when I am validating is the newest
mapper who someone has not already given feedback.

No point in me giving a 2 hour old user feedback if you got one of
their tasks 5 mins ago.

That is what you can see in the Tasking Manager 3.

I know my accent bugs you, so I made a silent video of how I use the
TM3 to get the newest mappers feedback as fast as possible:

https://youtu.be/BX8rzi2NqQY

Let me know what you think of the workflow in the video if you would please.

Respectfully,
blake