Hi Florian,

Florian Kratochwil, 2017-10-24 18:34:
After checking out the new TM as validator I can say: Respect! I like it! It is way better than before and I am looking forward to validating.

I had one problem when validating multiple tiles of a user in JOSM today. I clicked the button to download the data to JOSM but I didn't get any OSM Data. I just got the imagery and the TM-Tile-Borders, but the "OSM-Data"-Set was empty. I guess this is not what it should be? In single tile validation I get the OSM-Data.

This is intentional. Imagine you select several tiles which are at different corners of the project area. As JOSM can only download within a rectangular area you would end up downloading all data within the whole project area which will probably not even work because of the huge amount of data.

Best Regards

/Michael
(osm:michael63) /