There does not appear to be much documentation around the concept of
moranças. In OSM, it's normal to propose a method for mapping this data and
requesting review of the proposal. See
https://wiki.openstreetmap.org/wiki/Proposal_process

The only other comment I have at this time is whether there are any
concerns around data protection / security given the ability to identify
groups of individuals. If I was doing this in Ireland, I would not add
surnames to residential houses even if the data was available / permissions
was granted.

Specifically, on the tagging question. landuse=residential; morança=yes;
name=<name> does seem a reasonable approach. You may also want to look at
place=neighbourhood or boundary=administrative (the latter does have an
entry for Guinea but not Guinea Bissau). A review of tags already in use
for the country may help identify a good approach.

Regards

Donal