Could you please run 'hp-check -t -g' and post the output so that we can at
least start with what that problem is. That may shed some light on the
printing issue...

-Don

On 7/1/07, DeX <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:

Hi,

I updated to 2.6.7 and now my HP Deskjet 6980 wont print properly anymore:

1. when printing PDF, generated from PPT with 4 Slides on one Sheet only
the
upper half of the paper is used..
(The Same pdf printed properly before)
2. when printing PDF mainly containing Text all empty lines are gone.
(Someone mentioned that before)

3. when printing from Openoffice.org Writer every line is underlined
(This was also in older release, I always had to convert do pdf to
print..)

4. when printing the same PDF like in 1. using Adobe Reader the size of
the
Slides on the sheet become smaller and smaller with every new page!?

After some experimenting I found, that changing the PageSize to "Letter"
results in exactly the same like 2.
So I guess something with the PageSize Routine is very badly wrong.

I just tried "hp-check" but it killed itself "Initializing".. :(