What distro are you running?

Everyone seems to look okay.  It seems that perhaps the dynamic links did
not get created correctly.

Try running; /usr/share/hplip/setup.py to configure the printer.

On 7/5/07, DeX <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:

Hi!

I attached the output of
"hp-check -g -t"
..
It only worked when invoked from "/usr/include" !?

> Could you please post the "hp-check.log" file? (hp-check automatically
> creates this file). The output you posted is truncated.
>
> Thanks,
>
> Don

[..]

Sheet

> > only

> > of

> > "Letter"

wrong.

I don't care, I'm still free.  You can't take the sky from me. - Firefly
"Reality is merely an illusion, albeit a very persistent one." - Einstein