From: "Jon KT4KB" <kt...@yahoo.com>
To: hpr@hackerpublicradio.org
Sent: Friday, January 6, 2017 5:42:16 PM
Subject: Re: [Hpr] Amateur radio round table?

Hello,

If there is an interest I'd love to be a part of a roundtable. I have
been an amatuer radio operator over 25 years, and a shortwave & scanner
listener close to 50 years. And I contend "Hams" are one of the earliest
type of electrical/electronic hackers. And although many people will
make fun of the hobby, I am proud to call myself a ham.

Thanks and 73, Jon-KT4KB