This is cribbed from a letter I sent to Ken, and he suggested I might
want to run it by the list.

I had an idea for an HPR series. As you might recall, among the many
podcasts he did, Lord Drachenblut had one called "Ten Buck Review",
wherein he reviewed movies from the bargain bin at Wal-mart that were
$10 or less. I did a review for that show, of a film off the Internet Archive.

I was thinking of starting up a series for HPR, called, "Lord D's Film
Reviews", where I grab a movie from some free source online, such as
Archive.org, and do a review of it following a few of the categories I
outlined in the "Random Elements of Storytelling" series.

It's "Lord D's" reviews, because the series will be dedicated to him.
I'm not a tech guy; I only worked with him through the review podcast.
For me, that will always be how I knew Lord D. The show notes will
have the links to the films. And also, of course, this would be an open
series, to which anyone could contribute.

So, my question is, can this be considered "of interest to hackers"?
I'm on the fence about this part, so opinions are very welcome.

--
http://www.cavalcadeaudio.com/