On 8/25/19, Nigel Verity <nigelver...@hotmail.com> wrote:

> How strictly do you feel the term "free" should be interpreted? I'm sure
> most of us know how to get hold of movies for free as in beer, even if they
> are not necessarily 100% legitimate in terms of all the copyright
> legalities.

That's a good question. I guess I mean both free as in beer, and free
as in freedom. Either Public Domain, or some sort of free license.
Archive.org is a good source for content like this, but it's not the
only one.

Since HPR won't be hosting or distributing the films, I don't believe
we're looking at any issues concerning copyright.
--
http://www.cavalcadeaudio.com/