One of the highlights of the past few years of HPR was 5150 doing his
version of "what's in the box", scrabbling about in the back of his pick
up, toolbox and truck bed.  Very good episode.  I was almost able to
smell the oil :-)

On 08/09/2019 12:25, Klaatu wrote:
> I'm in shock. He and I just connected on Mastodon this past month.
>
> He'll be missed.
>
> On 8 September 2019 10:42:10 PM NZST, Ken Fallon <k...@fallon.ie> wrote:
>> Hi All,
>>
>> It is again my sad duty to inform you that another of our hosts and
>> friends, 5150 AKA Donald Grier has passed away.
>>
>> - http://hackerpublicradio.org/correspondents.php?hostid=131
>> - https://www.facebook.com/profile.php?id=100004256928219
>> - https://davsvo.com/2019/09/06/rest-in-peace-don/
>>
>> --
>> Regards,
>>
>> Ken Fallon
>> http://kenfallon.com
>> http://hackerpublicradio.org/correspondents.php?hostid=30

Michael A. Ray
Analyst/Programmer
Witley, Surrey, South-east UK

"Perfection is achieved, not when there is nothing more to add, but when
there is nothing left to take away." -- A. de Saint-Exupery

https://cromarty.github.io/
http://eyesfreelinux.ninja/
http://www.raspberryvi.org/