Truly a loss.  I heard about it on Friday from someone on #oggcastplanet.
Left me shocked and devastated.  My condolences to his family and friends
and all of us in the HPR community.  He will definitely be missed.

About a few weeks ago, I had also heard that Guillermo Amaral, aka
"gamaral", died (Randal Schwartz noted this at the end of one of the FLOSS
Weekly episodes). I had no idea he was suffering from throat cancer, and he
lost his battle.  I had wondered about him and what he was up to since I
didn't hear him on FW anymore, and then the announcement from Randal.

I also still miss Lord_D.

Losing all our HPR friends makes me very sad.

-ClaudioM

On Sun, Sep 8, 2019 at 8:46 AM Mike Ray <m...@raspberryvi.org> wrote:

> One of the highlights of the past few years of HPR was 5150 doing his
> version of "what's in the box", scrabbling about in the back of his pick
> up, toolbox and truck bed.  Very good episode.  I was almost able to
> smell the oil :-)
>

> On 08/09/2019 12:25, Klaatu wrote:
> > I'm in shock. He and I just connected on Mastodon this past month.
> >
> > He'll be missed.
> >
> > On 8 September 2019 10:42:10 PM NZST, Ken Fallon <k...@fallon.ie> wrote:
> >> Hi All,
> >>
> >> It is again my sad duty to inform you that another of our hosts and
> >> friends, 5150 AKA Donald Grier has passed away.
> >>
> >> - http://hackerpublicradio.org/correspondents.php?hostid=131
> >> - https://www.facebook.com/profile.php?id=100004256928219
> >> - https://davsvo.com/2019/09/06/rest-in-peace-don/
> >>
> >> --
> >> Regards,
> >>
> >> Ken Fallon
> >> http://kenfallon.com
> >> http://hackerpublicradio.org/correspondents.php?hostid=30

> --
> Michael A. Ray
> Analyst/Programmer
> Witley, Surrey, South-east UK
>
> "Perfection is achieved, not when there is nothing more to add, but when
> there is nothing left to take away." -- A. de Saint-Exupery
>

> https://cromarty.github.io/
> http://eyesfreelinux.ninja/
> http://www.raspberryvi.org/

Claudio Miranda