So Fifty's frat brother Randy Hall had let me and the Linuxlugcast group on
MeWe know about his passing. He also joined us on the lugcast this past
Friday night. He said that he had been in contact with Fifty's cousins and
they were going to do a memorial service for him at the Larrison Mortuary
in Pratt . I don't have any more details than that. I have been waiting for
an obituary, but I haven't seen one yet.

On the next Linuxlugcast recording I would like to do a tribute to fifty.
If anyone wants to join, the Mumble server info is on
http://www.linuxlugcast.com/
If people can't join, but would like to have something read you can email
me at honkeymago...@gmail.com or if you want to contribute an audio file
you can email me and I'll get it added to the show. When it's done I'll
post it to both the Linuxlugcast, and to HPR.

On a more personal note, it wasn't until today that I realized that most of
my inbox was emails with FiftyOneFifty. Then I realized that I have been
doing the lugcast with him twice a month since February 2014.

I will miss him.

Honkeymagoo