The only problem I have is that I know exactly zero things about PHP. I didn't
think the web would get this big or last this long, so I never learned much
about web development.

That being said, I will try to poke around the code and extract what I can, as
it does seem similar in function if not in form.

V/r,

Izzy Leibowitz