However it's also not desirable to keep postponing the shows release into the main feed indefinitely.

My proposal is that we schedule the show in question for Mon 2022-04-18: hpr3576, two weeks after the next Community News. This will give the host ample time to respond, and if they don't then we can discuss the issues in question with the wider community on HPR Community News for March 2022.

So do I have the consent to move the show or not ?

--
Regards,

Ken Fallon (PA7KEN,G5KEN)
https://kenfallon.com
https://hackerpublicradio.org/hosts/ken_fallon

On 2022-03-22 00:27, Brian Navarette wrote:
I agree with Dave Lee

Brian-in-ohio

On 3/21/22 09:38, Roan Horning wrote:
I am in agreement with Dave's assessment.

--Roan

On 3/21/22 09:31, Dave Lee (HPR) wrote:
I think this is _the _key point here. I'm more than happy for the HPR Admins to make decisions where it is deemed inappropriate for a show to be scheduled for technical reasons - although not for content - without needing to seek permission first.

Dave