On Sat, 19 Jun 1999, Charlie Romero wrote:

> wanted a new PC from Costco or where ever so you could give htdig a
> dedicated machine, which machine would you buy?

I would be more concerned with RAM and disk space than anything else.
Depending on the size of your database, I'd overshoot on both within the
realm of budget. In general, these are bigger limiting factors than CPU
power, so if it's a choice of another 64MB of RAM versus a CPU upgrade,
I'd go for the RAM.

-Geoff Hutchison
Williams Students Online
http://wso.williams.edu/